Pogo's Chrome Extension allows you to earn points just for browsing the internet! It also identifies cash back opportunities for you as you shop with your favorite retailers. At this time, you are eligible for a bonus from Pogo after about 30 days of use. If it has been over 30 days since you've downloaded the extension and you have not received your bonus, there are a few possible reasons.
1. Your use of the extension is intermittent
The bonus is triggered by regular browsing activity during the first 30 days post-download. If you don't use the computer on which you've downloaded the browser, it may take additional time for the bonus to come through. If you have been using the extension regularly and it has been more than 30 days, it might be helpful to try the following steps:
- Open your browser and go to joinpogo.com
- Click on the Pogo icon in your browser bar and launch the extension
- Open your Pogo app and go to the earnings tab. Scroll to the date you downloaded the extension. If this activity has successfully triggered the bonus, you'll see that the status has changed from pending to claimed
2. You've removed the extension or turned it off
If you haven't pinned the extension, you can always check to make sure that it is installed and turned on by clicking the puzzle piece in the upper right corner of your browser window.
3. You used a different phone number for verification when you signed up
If the phone number you used for the verification step when you downloaded the extension is not the one associated with your Pogo app, your bonus won't be added to your account.